Sunday, May 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I've been away and boy have I paid for it. I've been lazy and haven't meal planned for the last two weeks and ya know what happened, there were a LOT of days I never got dinner on the table, lol. It was a reminder as to why I do plan out our meals. If I don't, we end up living on sandwiches. I also noticed my grocery bills were a lot higher because I was wandering around the store just picking up stuff here and there (and I was hungry...BIG MISTAKE).

Ha,Ha,Ha!

So, I'm back to planning.

Here is what is on our agenda this week.

Pasta with Tuna and Red Pepper / Italian Garlic Bread
Grilled Burgers / Roasted Potatoes / Vegi
Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken / Garlic&Butter Biscuit / Rice
Slow Cooker Pork Chops (Not sure how I'm going to do these yet) / Mashed Potato / Salad

For more Menu ideas check out www.orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of falling off the bandwagon. Our lives have made a challenging alteration and I have to plan for days that I am away or else they live on an entire box of corndogs with cheezits for 2 days
    (but at least all the fruit and veggies were still in the fridge, right??LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meals for the week sound wonderful. While this is my first visit to your blog, I hope to get back often. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete