Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm baaaaaack! Meal Plan Monday

After taking some time off from menu planning because of the addition of this handsome little fellow...
jj
http://joshvaljtjax.blogspot.com

I'm back to meal planning and continuing this journey of completing a family cook book!

I am so fortunate that for the first month and a half I had help from my wonderful family and they would come over and make meals, which we would all enjoy together. Paired with a lot of "fend for yourself" nights, a couple of dinners that we brought home, and some quick throw together meals we made it through the first two months.

However, you can only get that kind of wonderful help for so long and I'm back to meal planning and cooking. Good thing is with Spring in full force here in Sacramento it's BBQ season (woop, woop!). We also decided since we all enjoyed those family dinners so much we are going to make Thursday nights a family night and we'll all go to my moms house for dinner. Thanks MOM!!! That's one more night that I don't have to cook!

Here is what is on our Menu this week.

Grilled Hamburgers / Baked Potato / Vegi
Italian Smothered Steak / Salad
Grilled London Broil / Cheddar Cheese Potatoes / Vegi or Salad
White Chicken Chili

For more menu plan ideas check out...www.orgjunkie.com!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed your post, and that baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, absolutely too cute!!! I want one!!!My cutey ones like that went all tweenager mouthy, moody on me.
    Glad to have you back and to know that all went well.
    I guess I forgot you were so close in Sac. I just live about an hour up the I-5. And yes, our weather has been nice but remember we still have a good rain storm before spring has fully sprung in this beautiful Northern Cali of ours. Blog more and soon!! more pics!!!.....Julie

    ReplyDelete