Monday, January 11, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Still no baby...Hmph. I know I can't really be too upset, it's not like I'm overdue or anything. My official due date isn't even until 1/26, but I just really really had a feeling that this little boy was going to meet us before 1/11.

Oh well!


This is what I have planned for our family this week...

I usually plan on making four meals a week. Two nights a week we usually fend for ourselves and I always have a stock of frozen burritos, ramen, canned soup, sandwich fixins, frozen pizza, mac-n-cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, or salad for us to choose from, and then one night a week is usually a left over night or if Josh and I are lucky we get out together.

I'm very happy to report that groceries this week totaled $80. This is $20 under my weekly budget. Lol, not great...I know I can beat that, I'll try harder next week!!!

Sloppy Joe Casserole over Biscuit / Vegi
Slow Cooker Pork Roast / Mashed Potato / Vegi
Tri-Tip Sandwiches / Chips
Chicken Soup / Some kind of Bread

Check back in the week for recipes and for more menu planning ideas check out www.orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a easy and fast delivery of your new little one! Babies are so exciting. Be sre to post the Sloppy joe casserole and tri-tip sandwiches. I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your last post said no baby but then we don't hear from you, so I'm thinking new baby??? Hope all is going well and keep us updated.....Julie

    ReplyDelete