Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chicken Cesar Roll-Up

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner.

This is one of my favorite meals. It's super easy, fast and everyone loves it...even the Bean!!

Chicken Cesar Roll-Up
Whatcha need for this dinner
Romaine Lettuce
Flour Tortilla
Chicken
Caesar dressing (not pictured)
Parmesan cheese (not pictured)
I had an avocado that needed to be used up, so it was added.





Whatcha do with it all...
1.) Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces and I dredge it in flour because it gives it a pretty crust. Season the dredged chicken with Salt, Pepper, and Italian seasoning.
2.) Cook chicken for about 10 minutes, or until done.



3.) While chicken is cooking, cut up a head of romaine lettuce and an avocado into bite size pieces. It's a good idea to throw the tortillas into the microwave to warm up right now too.


4.) Once chicken is done it's time to assemble (I know how easy is this!!!) What I do is layer Cesar dressing (I omit the dressing for the boys, they aren't exactly keen on Cesar dressing), lettuce, avocado, Parmesan cheese, chicken, and then just roll it up.


5.) That's it...you're done.
(We usually pair with some type of rice...tonight I had a package of the chicken flavored rice.)




No comments:

Post a Comment