Monday, December 21, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Yawn***...This pregnancy is kicking my caboose. All I want to do is lay around. Even though Josh is wonderful and keeps telling me to relax, with two little boys running around it's just not possible. I know this is just the beginning too, pretty soon I'll be exhausted from the sleepless nights.

I haven't been too excited to meal plan this week. Nothing sounds good to make and Jacob is at full capacity in the belly so anything I eat after about 5-6 bites I feel super full...the heartburn is outta control...I'm peeing like crazy...did I mention I just want to lay around and do nothing?!?!?!

Thankfully, it's Christmas week so I don't have to be exactly super excited to meal plan since we'll be visiting family a lot this week.

So, here is my not very exciting meal plan...
Check back later in the week for recipes...

Slow Cooker White Bean and ham soup
Baked Chicken / Cream Cheese Pasta (added from last week, it didn't happen)
Slow Cooker Roast / Potatoes / Salad

**Do you see a trend here? The 'ole crock pot is going to be getting a lot of use in the next couple of months. I am excited to try some new recipes in it :o) **

Check out other Meal Plans at www.orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to keep your feet up when you have little ones around.
    You have a delicious menu planned!
    I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
    Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding “Do you still read the newspaper”?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you please e-mail me your recipe for white bean and ham soup?? I just did freezer inventory and found some ham leftover from thanksgiving that I need to use up with my kids home from the holidays. they are "starving" ya know hahaha my regular e-mail is mom2priceboys@yahoo.com thanks.....Julie

    ReplyDelete