Thursday, December 3, 2009

Red Potato Caper Salad

I wasn't sure about Capers the first time I tried them, but they have since grown on me. This is a super easy and healthy Red Potato Hot salad to make.

Whatcha Need...
1 lb of red potatoes halved or quartered depending on size
1/4 tsp of oregano (I just used Italian seasoning I had on hand.)
1/4 tsp of thyme
3-4 Tbsp of Vinaigrette. I always just use whatever I have in the fridge. On this night I had Sun dried tomato and it was really good with it.
2 Tbsp drained Capers (can easily be omitted if you don't like them.)
IMG_5900
IMG_5902

Whatcha do with it...
Boil Potatoes in big pot of water for about 15-20 minutes...until fork tender, drain potatoes.

In a bottom of a bowl mix the Vinaigrette, Caper, and seasonings.
IMG_5903

Toss the hot potatoes with the Vinaigrette and Viola, ya have a yummy, tangy and healthy potato dish.
(Not the best picture of the potatoes, but ya get the idea!)
IMG_5905

No comments:

Post a Comment