Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meatloaf Muffins

I sure do like Meatloaf, but never felt like I had the time to make it on week nights because it takes an hour to cook in a loaf pan. I saw Rachael Ray do Meatloaf in muffin tins to speed up the process one time and quickly jumped on that bandwagon. I am so happy that I now have the time to make meatloaf on week nights. I have to admit that Justin isn't a huge fan of meatloaf, but he will at least eat a couple of pieces. This is a super easy way to make meatloaf and it'll be crunchy on the outside and moist in the middle.

Whatcha Need...
1 lb of ground beef (I only buy the 93% or 98% lean ground beef so it's not too bad for you.)
1 egg
1/2 small onion, diced really small or grated.
1/2 cup of Break Crumbs or 1/2 cup of crushed crackers
About 2 to 3 Tablespoons Ketchup
couple dashes of Garlic Powder
2 to 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
IMG_5898

Whatcha do with it...
Pre-Heat Oven to 350
It was so easy I didn't take any pictures...mix the above ingredients into a big bowl and then fill 6 to 8 muffin tins with mixture...throw into the oven and cook Meatloaf muffins for 30-35 minutes...and Viola...ya got dinner! (I top with a dollop of BBQ sauce or Ketchup)
IMG_5904
(We served with Red potato Caper salad and corn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment