Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I'm officially on maternity leave from work now. I wish I could say that I'm inspired to make great meals at home and try all kinds of new dishes since I have more time, but it's the complete opposite. I'm super disinterested in the kitchen right now. I did manage to put together a menu plan, but I'm relying on our easy favorites. No looking up new recipes, I'm doing the easiest things possible.

I usually plan on making four meals a week. Two nights a week we usually fend for ourselves and I always have a stock of frozen burritos, ramen, canned soup, sandwich fixins, frozen pizza, mac-n-cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, or salad for us to choose from, and then one night a week is usually a left over night or if Josh and I are lucky we get out together.

Bruschetta Chicken / Potatoes / Vegi
Chipped Beef / Biscuit / Vegi
Slow Cooker Pork Chops / Stuffing / Salad
Baked Chicken / Bow-Tie Pasta (I still haven't gotten around to making this, but I have to do it this week before my cream cheese expires.)

Check back in the week for recipes and to see more meal planning check out www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your "time off" As I'm sure you know, use that crockpot!!!.....Julir

    ReplyDelete