Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Easy Baked Chicken

One of my favorite things to make is baked chicken. It's so easy and I don't have to worry about watching it once it's in the oven. This is one of our favorites. It's kinda tangy with the mustard and just a little crunchy with the breaded outside.

Whatcha Need...
1 pkg chicken breast fillets. (I usually get the fillets for baking so they stay moist inside.)
2 eggs for dipping
and I don't have exact measurements for the rest. I'll try to do an estimate
2 cups Breadcrumbs for dreading
2 Tbsp Mustard (whatever you have in the fridge)
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
IMG_5666

Whatcha do with it...
Pre-heat oven to 375

Season Chicken Breast with Salt and Pepper
IMG_5667

In a bowl beat the 2 eggs and mix in 2 Tbsp Mustard and 2 Tbsp Worcestershire
IMG_5668

My hands were to goopy to take pics of the next part, but just dip chicken into egg mixture shake off excess and then dip into a plate of bread crumbs and place on an oven sheet. Sprinkle with a little more Salt and Pepper.
IMG_5670

This is what I do. I cook the chicken at 375 for 15 minutes then I drop down the temperature to 350 and cook an additional 30 min.

Whatcha Get...
A slightly crispy chicken breast that has a little kick from the mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
IMG_5672
We ate this with ButterNut Squash and mac n cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment