Monday, November 30, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

My first Meal Plan Post.

This is my first time actually posting a Meal Plan. I follow a lot of bloggers who do something called Meal Plan Monday. I’m not new to meal planning; I do it every week before I go grocery shopping, but I thought it may be fun to post my meal plan.

I usually plan on making four meals a week. Two nights a week we usually fend for ourselves and I always have a stock of frozen burritos, ramen, canned soup, sandwich fixins, frozen pizza, mac-n-cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, or salad for us to choose from, and then one night a week is usually a left over night or if Josh and I are lucky we get out together.

I'm not sure how great I'll be at posting meal plans every Monday, but I thought I would give it a shot. Here it goes. Check back later on in the week and I'll post some of the recipes.


Buffalo Chicken Wraps / Coleslaw

Meatloaf / Baked Potatoes / Broccoli

Italian Smothered Steak (Crock Pot Meal)

Chicken Caesar Salad / Garlic Bread

(Substitute for if I'm just not feeling a planned meal one night)
Tuna Caper Pasta

(Check out other Menu Plans at www.orgjunkie.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment